Graduate Planet CIC is the UK’s first social enterprise recruitment agency with a clear environmental mission. As a certified member of Social Enterprise UK we aim to make the world a better place by reinvesting 50% of our annual trading profit into environmental initiatives to raise awareness and combat climate change. These projects range from tree/conservation planting to renewable energy and recycling facilities within our clients’ local area, to allow employees easy access, enjoyment as well as the opportunity to see for themselves, the difference their donation is making.
It also offers our clients an excellent PR opportunity, enhancing both customer and employee engagement as well as complimenting their CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) policies.
Graduate Planet’s Founder, Kate Evans, has over 23 years experience in recruiting for large well-known businesses across the UK, including 17 years’ in graduate and executive recruitment. An ardent environmentalist, Kate chose to set up as a community interest company (CIC) in order to maximise the good she can do while doing what she does best which is recruitment, please see her LinkedIn recommendations here.
Graduate Planet supplies a range of graduate calibre staff from newly qualified graduates to highly experienced Directors into all industry sectors across the UK. For the employer and candidate, the professional recruitment process is exactly the same as it is with a standard agency, the difference is our commitment to the environmental sustainability.
We offer a very cost effective & quality driven service, including reduced rates for non profits, social enterprises, charities and value led organisations.
- We take time to understand our clients business and act as an extension of their brand.
- All of our consultants have over 15 years’ experience in supplying staff to well-known organisations including Peugeot, Mencap, Essentra and Muller.
- Our unique, database of over 30,000 individuals enables us to have quick access to a range of skills and experience at all levels
- We are in regular contact with employers, graduates and universities.
- We are able to deal with large volume applications.
- Offer psychometric testing, relocation assistance and advice.
- We are able to manage the recruitment processes end-to-end, onsite or offsite.
- Up to date with new legislation and able to deal with specialist compliance requirements.
- We are knowledgeable, passionate about innovation and the environment, approachable and absolutely focused on ensuring a high-quality service.
We would be delighted to work with you, our contact details are 01789 601496