Back for more: Revive headline sponsors for second year running
Leading national paper merchant and 2017 sponsors, Revive, will return to sponsor the 2018 Global Good Awards. As always, we only work with sponsors who align with our values. Which is why we’re delighted to announce Revive as headline sponsor for a second year running.
Denmaur has been a household name in the paper industry for 35 years, with a customer base comprising of printers, publishers, designers and a large cross section end users who buy paper directly for their print requirements.
They launched Revive in early 2016 to provide customers with a high-end environmental range of papers suitable for all commercial print processes, from digital through to web offset. The Revive brand represents a range of quality graphic papers that offer exceptional environmental and CSR attributes. The papers within the range are recycled and sustainably certified, and also Carbon Balanced – so the emissions associated with its production and delivery (to printer) have been offset via the World Land Trust’s Carbon Balance Paper scheme.
And when we chatted to Denmaur Director of Sustainability and Marketing, Danny Doogan, he was as pleased as we are:
“The decision to sponsor the awards again this year confirms Denmaur’s belief that Revive is the ideal partner for Global Good Awards.”
Revive was well received at the awards in 2017, and we registered several enquiries as a result of its presence.
It very important that we position Revive within events such as the Global Good Awards. We’re all beginning to understand the need to move towards a low carbon circular economy, and Revive is a perfect example of how a product can help facilitate this transition.”
Customers using Revive are able to make use of the Carbon Balance logo on their printed media and communications. Furthermore, the World Land Trust will issue anyone who has registered their use of the Carbon Balanced logo with a certificate to endorse their carbon reduction and the amount of high conservation land that they have saved. Many companies and organisations use this certificate as an environmental record for carbon reporting and environmental programmes such as ISO 14001.
In 2016 Denmaur became a Carbon Balanced company by offsetting their unavoidable carbon emissions through the World Land Trust, after having their carbon footprint verified after an ESOS audit. The use of the logo has been a real hit with Local Authorities, who can demonstrate the use on their magazines. A powerful and understandable environmental message.
Global Good founder and CEO, Karen Sutton said:
“We are delighted to have Revive on board again this year. It is the most comprehensive range of recycled paper options for anyone who has a use for commercial print, and its whole ethos fits perfectly with that of the awards.”
- FSC Recycled Carbon Balanced graphic paper
- Available from 54 – 350gsm in gloss, silk matt and uncoated finishes
- Swatches, free samples and mock-ups are available upon request, giving you the opportunity to touch, feel and see the paper in action before making your purchasing decision.
About Denmaur Independent Papers Limited:
- Denmaur Independent Papers was formed in1983.
- UK independent paper merchant supplying graphic papers and paper management solutions to publishers, printers, designers and end users.
- 6 sites throughout the UK
- 108 staff
- Certifications: FSC, PEFC, ISO14001, ISO 9001, BRC and Carbon Balanced.
- Central England warehouse for next day delivery.
- Own fleet of Euro 6 rated vehicles with Revive livery.
- If you have any queries please contact Danny Doogan at Denmaur Independent Papers (01795 426775).
- For more information on Denmaur Independent Papers’ products or services, visit www.denmaur.com, or email email@example.com
If you would like to join Denmaur and be part of the Global Good Revolution and our unique awards programme, please contact our Commercial Director Richard Roe on 07776 206077 or email richard@GlobalGoodAwards.co.uk