Due to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic and current ban on large gatherings, our scheduled awards ceremony on 16th June has been postponed.
So, we can’t gather in person to celebrate our winners but we can bring you a jam-packed day of quality content and useful takeaways, entertainment, fun quizzes and prizes (in addition to the ones you’re already expecting!) using award-winning audience engagement software, Glisser.
Join us for our first ‘virtual’ awards ceremony and why not gather with your team on a zoom party and celebrate your win together! (Other video conferencing platforms available! 😊)
Wednesday 2nd September
11:30 – 12:30 – Webinar 1 – ‘The Environmental Impact of Digital’
13:30 – 14:30 – Webinar 2 – ‘Social Justice is everyone’s business’
15:00 – 16:30 – 2020 GGA Virtual Ceremony
Approx. ceremony agenda:
15:00 – 15:15 – Welcome and special performance from 2020 Britain’s Got Talent performers.
15:15 – 15:45 – Part 1 of Category winners announcements.
15:45 – 15:50 – Comfort Break plus Sustainable Swaps in the Kitchen and more.
15:50 – 16:15 – Part 2 of Category winners announcements.
16:15 – 16:30 – Closing words and announcements.
Included in your tickets
- Two trending topic webinar sessions (more info here) running either side of a lunch break, and available to ‘watch-later’ with focused implementable actions as takeaways.
- Dictate the topics for the next webinar sessions with live voting.
- The 2020 Global Good Awards ceremony with live announcements from our host
- 10% off one entry fee in 2021
- Compelling video footage of all our winners in action
- Commentary from our judging panel made up of an array of sustainability experts and pundits
- Special performance and a bespoke #GlobalGood welcome from 2020 Britain’s Got Talent contestants.
- Live polls, multiple choice quizzes and gamification from eco action games… all with prizes to be won!
- A hamper of sustainable goodies
- 2 free passes to the next webinar session
- A free 2021 Global Good Awards entry
- Sustainable Kitchen Swaps – Learn how to make sustainable food choices from CH&CO’s vegan chef, Adrian Smith who usually designs the Global Good Awards vegan menu (when there isn’t a pandemic).
- Free comprehensive Carbon Calculator, designed by sponsors, The Planet Mark to help you measure (and to encourage you to reduce!) the carbon footprint of your business from utilities, business & fleet travel and waste.
More benefits announced as they are confirmed.
|1-50 staff||51-250 staff||250+ Staff|
|1 – 2 tickets||£49.00 ea||£69.00 ea||£79.00 ea|
|3 – 5 tickets||£45.00 ea||£65.00 ea||£75.00 ea|
|6 – 7 tickets||£39.00 ea||£59.00 ea||£69.00 ea|
|8 – 10 tickets||£35.00 ea||£55.00 ea||£65.00 ea|
|11+ tickets||£29.00 ea||£49.00 ea||£59.00 ea|
Each virtual ticket will be linked to an email address, which can only be used once at a single location.
Organisations that received inclusive tickets with their entry must still book, using the link below. If you’re unsure of your allocation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org prior to booking.
Registered charity? Enter code ‘GGA2020VIRTUAL10’ at checkout for 10% discount.
Payment can be made by card or invoice upon request (please proceed to booking)