By entering the Global Good Awards, you will receive the following benefits:
- Free feedback on your entry from the Judges, after the winners are announced.
- Priority notifications and special offers for future annual award cycles.
- A 20% discount code to enter again the following year (if you’re not selected as a finalist).
- £10 from your entry fee donated a charity of your choice from over 300 charities listed with Work for Good.
- ‘Top tier’ entry fees come inclusive of one or two tickets which can be used whether you’re shortlisted or not.
By becoming a finalist, you receive:
All items listed above, plus
- Live announcement of each finalist on Twitter straight after the Judges have made their selection on Judging Day.
- A listing on the Shortlisted Entries page, with a description of your shortlisted project and your logo.
- A vector format ‘FINALIST’ widget for you to use within your own communications / email signature.
- Access to the event photos to use for free.
- Active mentions, RTs and social media activity about your project, including a ‘shout-out’ tweet within a ‘10 day countdown’ campaign leading up the event.
- The opportunity to be selected by our communications team to write an exclusive interview or article focused around the topic of your project or activities.
- An invitation to include an eco-friendly product in our ‘Eco-Product Market Stall’ at the ceremony.
- A listing of your project and description in the professionally designed ceremony programme.
- Listing of your public events or awareness days on our new Events Calendar.
By winning an award, you’ll receive:
All items listed above in the above 2 sections, plus
- GOLD, SILVER, and BRONZE winners will each have an exclusive page published on the website with your 100-word project description, links back to your website, as well as photos and videos supplied within the entry application (unless they were highlighted as confidential). This can be updated for you upon request.
- A vector format “WINNER” widget for you to use within your own communications / email signature.
- Live announcements of each recipient on Twitter on the night, which achieves a local ‘trend’ each year.
- GOLD award winners will receive a beautiful hand-made piece of art, made from fused recycled glass and reclaimed wood by U.K. award designer Siobhan Jones.
- GOLD, SILVER, BRONZE and One-to-Watch winners will receive a professionally designed certificate, in an FSC certified high-quality frame.
- GOLD award winners will take part (unless they opt-out) in a piece to camera video ‘vox-pop’ produced by our media partners, Prospect Arts. This 1080 pixel video will be supplied, edited for use, free of charge.
- GOLD, SILVER and BRONZE winners will receive high resolution photos of them receiving and posing with their awards to use free of charge.
- All winners will have the opportunity to purchase duplicate awards or certificates, at cost price, for your programme partners.
It was a thorough and fair process and while we didn’t win our category we are delighted to have come home with a ‘one to watch’. I have looked at the comments and feedback and this is really good for us too, invaluable for when we apply again.
Jane Acton, Nature Workshops