The Global Good Disruption:Delivered webinars will be a break from the norm; a series of hard-hitting, trending topics that will challenge our thinking and get everyone a little uncomfortable in their seats! We want to drive change and address tough questions to help you deliver impact FASTER, so they will be disruptive! Would you expect any less from us?
Sessions will be moderated and speakers well briefed to deliver implementable actions; sending you away with real takeaways. There’ll be no greenwashing, no back-slapping and no heavy sales pitches. Our key objective is to offer an ‘introductory group consultancy session’ on a series of #GlobalGood topics, with listeners leaving the sessions, ready for action. What’s more, if you join in, you’ll get to vote on what topics you want covered next!
Whatever session(s) you take part in, do come prepared with your own tips too! We’re all for the sharing of best practice and our sessions will have open Q&A and Chat options, all collated and distributed after the session.
“If companies don’t align themselves to purpose-driven sustainability within five years, they won’t be around in ten.”
(Tony Juniper, speaking in March 2015, Global Good Awards)
We’ll be kicking off the series with our first two trending topics to coincide with our 2020 Virtual Awards Ceremony on Wednesday 2nd September:
11:30 – The Environmental Impact of Digital
13:30 – Social Justice is everyone’s business
We’re currently building speakers and content for the following topics. Let us know which ones you’re most interested in by dropping us an email.
- The Positive Impacts of Digital
- Making Events Sustainable
- How to take your Office to Net Zero
- Supply Chain Sustainability: Buy Cheap, and someone else is Paying!
- Equality and Education across classes
- Start-ups: Lessons Learned in being a Responsible Business
- Embedding Sustainability in your Business: Are all your Departments Aligned?
- Extinction Rebellion for Business: Greenwash or a Brave New Move?