If you are interested in entering the Global Good Awards, we recommend that you follow these key entry processes:
- Check if your activities or programme is eligible.
- Register your interest
- Download our handy Entry Checklist
- Decide on the category or categories you’d like to enter. Each category has a description and a set of criteria. You can enter more than one category. You can also ask us for the application form questions if you’ve registered your interest and intend to enter.
- Check out our webinars page to see if there are any topical sessions coming up for categories you are interested in.
- We highly recommend reading the Judges ‘Top Tips’ which we compiled from a series of ‘Ask the Judges’ webinars. Why? Because if you have an amazing story to tell, with impressive impact statistics, this five minute read COULD make the difference between a win and not even being shortlisted!
- From 31st January, you can register on our entry platform, AwardStage. Once entries are open, there will be a short-cut to your login on the Home Page.
- Begin the entry process within AwardStage by selecting your first category, give your project a title (this can be edited later) and download the PDF of the questions for that category. All applications are completed online, so this is for you to prepare your answers offline before you copy/paste into the online form. You can save your entry as a draft and if you wish, enter another. (NB: Don’t worry – you are NOT charged or committed to your entry at any point in the process until you complete and submit.)
- Once you’ve completed your application offline, return to complete your entry online. At this stage, you can also download a PDF of the completed application form with all your answers, in case you wish to approve your entry offline.
- Plan your payment in advance: If you are unable to pay on company credit card at the end of the application and wish to pay on invoice by online bank transfer, please send us any supplier forms that we need to complete in advance. Leaving this until the deadline day may result in delays.
- Upon completion of your application you’ll be asked whether you want to process payment by card or online transfer. Click on the preferred option and the information will be detailed on screen and you’ll also be sent a copy of the invoice for your records. Depending on your purchasing process, a purchase order number may be accepted if you are unable to settle the invoice prior to the entry deadline date. If you require us to complete a supplier form, please contact us as soon as possible to avoid delaying the entry. Contact Karen on 01932 355900 or 07813 718541.
After your entry is submitted, you can expect the following:
- When it comes to judging, we don’t purely rely on the maths of online scoring. Our panel of judges has a significant amount of experience in all areas of sustainable development and we match that experience to the best category, to ensure your entry gets the most thorough evaluation possible. When they’ve done their scoring online, they all come together for a day to hammer out the stats and decide who is best, who is close and who are the ‘ones to watch’.
- If your entry is shortlisted, you will be included in the shortlist announcements made first live on Twitter on 9th June 2022, using any handles you have supplied (unless otherwise stated). This will be following up by email to the email address registered with the entry the following day. We will then publicise your entry with the 100 word project summary on the website.
- As soon as the Judging Process is complete, you will be able to book tickets to the physical or virtual ceremony. NB: The event is NOT exclusively for finalists – anyone can attend (in fact we encourage it) as it will include tickets to our Disruption: Delivered webinars also happening on the same day. Our events are all-inclusive and allow for lots of networking with like-minded individuals from volunteers to CEOs! From 2022, there will be a hybrid experience with an event app with more opportunities for all guests and sponsors.
- Directly after the awards ceremony you will receive a free feedback report on your entry by email (you’ll need your entry login for AwardStage to retrieve it). If you request information about the score given to the winner of your category, you will be supplied with the percentage mark for the benefit of benchmarking.
If you have any questions at any time, please email Karen or call 01932 355900 | 07813 718541