The GGA Winners’ Dinner overlaps The Purpose Summit with a Drinks Reception for all guests. If you have booked a place at the Winners’ Dinner, please click here for guest information.
These tickets are available to all winners of the 2023 Global Good Awards – Gold, Silver, Bronze and On-To-Watch. The winners were revealed during a virtual ceremony on YouTube 12th July.
The evening will start with a drinks reception with guests from The Purpose Summit. You’ll be joined for the evening by sponsors and judges – some of which will have judged your entry! You’ll feast on a buffet style plant-based banquet, organic wines, fizz, beer and non-alcoholic spirits and be entertained by a keynote speaker and eco action games.
If you have already purchased tickets to The Purpose Summit, you may upgrade (up to the same quantity) at the bolt-on price below. Anyone not attending the summit must purchase a ‘Dinner only’ ticket. Bolt-on tickets are not interchangeable so must be the same person attending the day and evening. If you’re not sure what you need, you can email us for more information or to reserve tickets prior to booking.
If you’ve already booked your place at the Purpose Summit, your ticket for the dinner comes with a 50% discount, with tickets starting at £80 for organisations with a turnover of under £250k! Here’s what’s on the agenda for the evening:
- A Drinks Reception with canapés from 18:00 – 19:00 – network with fellow winners, judges, and daytime Summit guests;
- A trophy and certificate presentation on stage with photo opportunities with your team (photos provided FOC for your use);
- A Cartoon Network Short Film Premiere featuring three of our Canon Young Champion finalists.
- A buffet-style fully plant-based relaxed ‘sit down’ dinner in the Great Hall with drinks included (contactless bar for spirits);
- An additional Waste Knot food station, serving rescued surplus veg and un-used produce from the BMA kitchen.
- Winners will be seated with judges, some who will have evaluated your entries! This will depend on when you book your tickets but you can guarantee a judge from your category by allocating one of your tickets to them.
A 23:00 finish will allow guests to meet last trains to avoid hotel accommodation if preferred.
All tickets are sold as singles, to give full flexibility, but rest assured, you’ll be seated together.
Get your tickets two ways…
You can either complete the online booking form below and pay on CC or you can email us to request an offline booking form. We would specifically advise the latter if you need a mixture of Summit and Winners’ Dinner tickets, that include free speakers allocations, entrant discounts etc.
|Evening event bolt-on
|Evening (only) ticket
|Discounted ticket (turnover under £250k)
|Standard ticket (turnover £250k – £2m + all local auth + charities)
|Supporter ticket (turnover £2m+)
Ticket Deadline: 29th Sept. No refunds after this date.
Ticket prices are +VAT @ 20% for all UK registered companies.
Discounts for bulk quantities (4+) are available on request. Please email Karen for info.