The business benefits to entering – and winning – the Global Good Awards are numerous:
- These unique awards celebrate hard work and success and are great PR opportunities. We share news of our winners and short-listers with our extensive media database including exposure via the Ethical Performance/3BL international digital platform. Winners also receive a piece to camera video of their team’s reactions to their win on the night;
- All short-listers and winners receive a certificate authenticating their hard work;
- 1% of all turnover from sponsorship, entry fees and ticket sales is donated to 1% for the Planet.
- A £5 or £10 donation is made per paying entry to protect a tree or plant an Inga Bean via CoolEarth.
- Winners receive a unique piece of wall art, specifically designed and hand-made for the Global Good Awards using offcuts of glass and reclaimed wood;
- There’s the value of an entry’s benchmarking aspect because the application process can often force you to look at your business from a different perspective and compare yourself to your competitors.
- ALL entries also receive bespoke feedback, direct from our panel of judges. This feedback is not just scores… many of our judges give comprehensive written feedback and suggestions, which many entrants have used to progress and improve their activities.
- A win, short-listing or nomination can act as a 3rd party endorsement for your business.
- And then there’s employee motivation. Awards recognise the hard work and achievements of your employees so winning one can help boost staff morale and improve motivation.
- And with millennials setting great store about the kind of company they want to work for these days, a Global Good Award win, nomination or short-listing can help you attract talent.