The business benefits to entering – and winning – the Global Good Awards are numerous:
- These unique awards celebrate hard work and success and are great PR opportunities. We share news of our winners and short-listers with our extensive media database including exposure via the Ethical Performance/3BL international digital platform. Winners also receive a piece to camera video of their team’s reactions to their win on the night;
- All short-listers and winners receive a certificate authenticating their hard work;
- Winners receive a unique piece of wall art, specifically designed and hand-made for the Global Good Awards;
- There’s the value of an entry’s benchmarking aspect because the application process can often force you to look at your business from a different perspective and compare yourself to your competitors.
- ALL entries also receive bespoke feedback, direct from our panel of judges.
- A win, short-listing or nomination can act as a 3rd party endorsement for your business.
- And then there’s employee motivation. Awards recognise the hard work and achievements of your employees so winning one can help boost staff morale and improve motivation.
- And with millennials setting great store about the kind of company they want to work for these days, a Global Good Award win, nomination or short-listing can help you attract talent.