1-2-1 Award Entry Consultations
GGA offers lots of free advice and support to enter the awards including our video on ‘The Do’s and Don’ts of Award Writing’ attended by some of our long-standing judges, a PDF of Judges Top Tips, and a handy Entry Checklist to ensure you don’t miss any key steps of the entry process.
But, if you feel like you’d benefit from a little more support, we also offer 1-2-1 award entry consultation sessions; these are completely bespoke and confidential, to discuss your specific projects and activities.
What’s more, you’ll take away a host of fantastic information and tools to apply the knowledge to any other awards scheme too, not just the Global Good Awards!
This isn’t just about writing a better award entry… it’s also about improving the activities you’re writing about, to increase your positive impact on people and the environment.
Who are these consultations for?
- Department heads and team members responsible for writing entries
- Agencies writing entries on behalf of their clients
- Company / Community Partnerships
- Any organisation that is new to entering awards
What will the session cover?
The session will predominantly be driven by what you need from it, but content will depend on several factors:- what experience you and your team have in award writing, whether you have examples of previous entries that we can review (to GGA or any other award scheme), and how many people you’d like involved in the session.
Who will run the session?
Our founder Karen Sutton will run the session, who has spent 10 years in the awards industry running the Global Good Awards. She’s also an assessor for the Awards Trust Mark, an accreditation with the goal of enhancing trust between those entering awards schemes, and the organisations running them. Depending on the session you book, we may bring in a judge, or even a professional award entry writer from our friends at Boost Awards.
- 30 minutes – recommended for 1-2 people or small SME = £49 + VAT
- 60 minutes – recommended for a small team = £79 + VAT
- 120 minutes – recommended for organisations that have entered awards, and want us to review previous (normally unsuccessful) entries prior to the call = £149 + VAT
Ready to book?
If you’d like to schedule a session, email Karen Sutton and we can book you in within a week of your enquiry.