There are myriad award programmes out there – but what makes the Global Good Awards so different? Sponsored this year by CH&Co and Revive, these awards are the only ones to recognise and reward organisations and individuals who are driving change across all aspects of purpose-oriented sustainability and social impact. Companies large and small, social enterprises, start-ups, charities and individuals can all enter (and have until 28 February to meet the entry deadline).
So, here’s why you should put Global Good on your award entry list this year!
- No greenwashing: We don’t just reward you for your efforts… We walk, wear and eat the talk right alongside you. A vegan, locally sourced menu, an eco dress code, and a carbon balanced event are just a few of the things we have been doing for over three years.
- Fast and flexible: When you’re preparing your entry, you want to be able to reach out and get an answer to questions quickly. Our response times are lightning fast; often within a few minutes (even on deadline day!). Call us any time…
- Trust: We’ve held the Gold standard Awards Trust Mark since 2018; the first in the world to do so. This is a standard to enhance the trust between awards schemes and those that enter them. Read more here.
- Streamlined entry experience: We think the folks at AwardStage have designed the best entry system on the planet! What’s more, we constantly give them feedback from entrant, judge and administrative perspectives every year so they continue to improve your experience.
- Thorough judging: highly experienced representatives from charities and corporations as well as independent consultants are chosen for their skills in particular categories. No judge is given a category that they have no experience in.
- No hidden costs: You’ll only ever pay for entering and attending. Using logos, photos, videos, quotes etc are all free. If you want to shout from the roof tops, let us know… but you don’t need permission!
- Donations: We donate £10 from every entry to a charity of YOUR choice (as long as they are registered with Work for Good).
- Free automatic feedback: Once the award ceremony has revealed the winners, we release all the scores and feedback submitted to our judges, free of charge.
- Events with purpose: No gimmicky entertainment or celebrity hosts. All our ceremonies have purpose with key social and environmental messaging throughout all the entertainment, speakers and hosts.
- Purpose-led: We’re independent; which means that our decisions and actions are not influenced by any vested interests or operational restrictions; we are free to develop the Global Good Awards in line with our ethos.
- Ahead of the curve: We’re constantly looking to be the first to do the next big thing. We were the first to serve an all-vegan menu in 2018. This year we aim to be the first to two-way live stream the ceremony to overseas finalists to reduce their carbon footprint.
You can read more about what we do to continue driving change here: https://globalgoodawards.co.uk/responsibility/