We have increased the number of our entry fee tiers for 2019, based on global number of employees, in order to be fairer for all sizes of organisations, but have included discounted and free tickets to some tiers:
- Micro Enterprises (1-5 employees) – £79 + VAT (attracts ceremony ticket concessions. See below under Discounts)
- Small Enterprises (6-50 employees) – £159 + VAT
- Medium Enterprises (51-250 employees) – £229 + VAT
- Large Enterprises (251-5000 employees) – £499* + VAT (*includes first ceremony ticket whether shortlisted or not.)
- Corporate Organisations (5001 + employees) – £799* + VAT (*includes first two ceremony tickets whether shortlisted or not.)
*If you would prefer to enter without inclusive tickets, please contact us and we will discount the price accordingly.
There is a 20% discount for ALL entries received by our Early Bird Deadline of 1st February 2019.
Registered charities also receive a 20% discount on entries whether they enter before or after the Early Bird Deadline. Please email karen@GlobalGoodAwards.co.uk to apply for your discount code to use at checkout.
£10 from every entry will be donated to a charity of YOUR choice from a wide selection of 300+ registered with our Partners, Work for Good. If your charity isn’t listed; why not encourage them to sign up for free!
For more information about inclusions, read our Benefits of Entering page
Smaller organisations can apply for discounted tickets and these will be considered based on the following:
- Number of employees
- If your enterprise is less than 2 years old
- Charitable Status or Social Enterprise giving profits to charity
- Distance Travelled*
- Number of tickets you wish to purchase
- Whether you can contribute to our Eco-Goodies Market Stall
* Our Ceremony always finishes early, allowing for guests to catch trains – avoiding additional costs of hotels and expensive travel arrangements etc.
Apply for discounts by emailing karen@GlobalGoodAwards.co.uk with answers to the questions above.
Full price tickets are £240 + VAT each.
Large Enterprises receive their first ticket to the event free with their entry and Corporate Organisations receive two free tickets with their entry. Our Award Ceremony events are as much about YOU meeting like minded organisations as they are about the actual ceremony, with lots of opportunities to network with others, so these tickets are offered whether you are shortlisted or not.
Winning a Global Good Award has been great for raising our profile and putting us in front of potential funders. It also helps to demonstrate to funders that we’re a safe pair of hands. It’s has more credibility than us saying “trust us, we know what we’re doing!” As an SME this is incredibly valuable to us, as most funders won’t have heard of us until now. Finally, it’s great for boosting team morale. We’re a small team trying to have a big impact, so it’s great to get this recognition and a beautiful award from such a credible organisation.
Rebecca Burgess, Commercial Director, City to Sea (Refill)