Due to the ongoing uncertainty on large gatherings, our awards ceremony for 2021 will be virtual. From 2022 onwards we hope to introduce a hybrid experience.
So, we can’t gather in person to celebrate our winners but we can bring you a jam-packed day of quality content and useful takeaways, entertainment, fun quizzes and prizes (in addition to the ones you’re already expecting!) using award-winning audience engagement software, Glisser.
Join us for our virtual awards ceremony and why not gather with your team on a zoom party and celebrate your win together! (Other video conferencing platforms available! 😊)
Wednesday 22nd September
Approximate time schedule:
11:00 – 12:00 BST: Webinar 1 – ‘Measuring Social Value’
13:00 – 14:30 BST: 2021 GGA Virtual Ceremony
15:00 – 16:00 BST: Webinar 2 – TBC
Approx. ceremony agenda:
Included in your tickets
- Two trending topic webinar sessions running either side of a the ceremony, and available to ‘watch-later’ with focused implementable actions as takeaways.
- Dictate the topics for the next webinar sessions with live voting.
- The 2021 Global Good Awards ceremony with live announcements from our host
- 10% off one entry fee in 2021
- Compelling video footage of all our winners in action
- Commentary from our judging panel made up of an array of sustainability experts and pundits
- Live polls, multiple choice quizzes and gamification from eco action games… all with prizes to be won!
- A hamper of sustainable goodies
- 2 free passes to the next webinar session
- A free 2022 Global Good Awards entry
- Tips, resources and freebies from Global Good Award sponsors – TBC
More benefits announced as they are confirmed.
Tickets prices (includes both webinars for free)
Each virtual ticket will be linked to an email address, which can only be used once at a single location.
|1-50 staff||51-250 staff||250+ Staff|
|1 – 2 tickets||£49.00 ea||£69.00 ea||£79.00 ea|
|3 – 5 tickets||£45.00 ea||£65.00 ea||£75.00 ea|
|6 – 7 tickets||£39.00 ea||£59.00 ea||£69.00 ea|
|8 – 10 tickets||£35.00 ea||£55.00 ea||£65.00 ea|
|11+ tickets||£29.00 ea||£49.00 ea||£59.00 ea|
Registered charity? Enter code ‘GGA2021VIRTUAL10’ at checkout for 10% discount.
Payment can be made by card or invoice upon request (please proceed to booking)
Gold winners who have not purchased any tickets to attend the virtual ceremony will be responsible for covering the cost of award delivery via courier from the UK.
‘Winners meet the Judges’ lunch
We plan to arrange a small gathering of winners (Gold, Silver & Bronze) during Oct/Nov to attend a lunch at BMA House in London to meet our judges and sponsors and be presented with your awards. A holding date will be emailed prior to the ceremony, with full details being sent out to winners after the ceremony on 22nd September. Tickets (which we aim to keep under £100/pp) will be limited to two per company, and will cover the cost of one judge ticket. We’ll be arranging some engaging conversations and networking to allow you to meet the very judges that evaluated your entries; offering you priceless feedback in addition to what you received with your entry! You can reserve your places now by emailing Karen.