Due to the ongoing uncertainty on large gatherings, our awards ceremony for 2021 will be virtual. From 2022 onwards we hope to introduce a hybrid experience.
So, we can’t gather in person to celebrate our winners but we can bring you a jam-packed day of quality content and useful takeaways, entertainment, fun quizzes and prizes (in addition to the ones you’re already expecting!) using award-winning audience engagement software, Glisser.
Join us for our virtual awards ceremony and why not gather with your team on a zoom party and celebrate your win together! (Other video conferencing platforms available! 😊)
Monday 20th – Friday 24th – open for delegate networking, connections, live chat and booking free ‘clinics’ (see below) and Higher Lower Behaviour Change Tournament
Main event: Wednesday 22nd September
11:00 – 12:00 BST: Webinar 1 – ‘Measuring Social Value: new approaches and meaningful valuations‘
13:00 – 14:30 BST: 2021 GGA Virtual Ceremony
14:30 – 15:00 BST: Winners 1-2-1 networking carousel
15:00 – 16:00 BST: Webinar 2 – ‘Climate Action: The Race to Net Zero‘
Ceremony agenda includes:
Hosted by the witty and forever optimistic Martin Wright, journalist and environmentalist.
Special addresses from:
- Richard Walker – Managing Director of Iceland Foods and Author of The Green Grocer
- Liv Garfield CBE – Chief Executive of Severn Trent Water
- Professor Myriam Sidibe – Author & Founder of Brands on a Mission
Video footage of all our winners in action
Category introductions from the judges
Food Facts from CH&CO: Tips on food waste and plastic reduction
Included in your tickets
- Two trending topic webinar sessions running either side of a the ceremony, and available to ‘watch-later’ with focused implementable actions as takeaways
- Live chat, arrange meetings and network with other delegates
- The 2021 Global Good Awards ceremony with live announcements from our host
- 10% off one entry fee in 2022
- Compelling video footage of all our winners in action
- Commentary from our judging panel made up of an array of sustainability experts and pundits
- Live polls, multiple choice quizzes and gamification from eco action games… highest on the week leader table wins a free 2022 Global Good Awards entry
- Tips, resources and freebies from Global Good Award sponsors, partners and finalists – added as they are confirmed
- Free specialist 1-2-1 ‘clinics’ delivered by our sponsors – Behaviour Change, Media training and Net Zero. (first come first serve)
More benefits announced as they are confirmed.
Tickets prices (includes both webinars for free)
Each virtual ticket will be linked to an email address, which can only be used once at a single location.
|1-50 staff||51-250 staff||250+ Staff|
|1 – 2 tickets / people*||£49.00 ea||£69.00 ea||£79.00 ea|
|3 – 5 tickets / people*||£45.00 ea||£65.00 ea||£75.00 ea|
|6 – 7 tickets / people*||£39.00 ea||£59.00 ea||£69.00 ea|
|8 – 10 tickets / people*||£35.00 ea||£55.00 ea||£65.00 ea|
|11+ tickets / people*||£29.00 ea||£49.00 ea||£59.00 ea|
* 1 ticket is designed to be for 1 person. We have tried to keep tickets as reasonably priced as possible, therefore we would gratefully respect that organisations who are ‘back in the office’ watching as a group purchase the correct quantity.
Registered charity? Enter code ‘GGA2021VIRTUAL10’ at checkout for 10% discount.
Payment can be made by card or invoice upon request (please proceed to booking)
Gold winners who have not purchased any tickets to attend the virtual ceremony will be responsible for covering the cost of award delivery via courier from the UK.