If you are interested in entering the Global Good Awards 2020 – entries open on 2 December! – now’s a good time to start thinking about what information and data you might need to have to hand.
To make it easier, we’ve put together a short checklist of what you need to consider.
- Check if your activities or programme is eligible.
- Register your interest – this means you’ll be alerted immediately when entries open and be the first to hear of any developments
- Decide on the category or categories you’d like to enter.
- Each category has a description and a set of criteria. You can enter more than one category. You can also ask us for the application form questions if you’ve registered your interest and intend to enter.
- Go through the criteria, noting what info and data you need to collate.
- Read the Terms & Conditions.
- Check through our FAQs; common questions that we get asked by potential entrants.
- Contact us if you have any questions: apply@GlobalGoodAwards.co.uk